SUMMARY: This position is responsible for acting as a liaison between Paragon and its customers, ensuring a high level of satisfaction in the customer experience.
Family-owned and operated since 1942, Paragon D&E is a leader in advanced manufacturing. With a strong history in injection and compression tooling, Paragon has evolved into a multifaceted organization with a diverse product line serving Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Heavy Truck, Automotive, Agricultural, Oil and Gas, and other industries. Paragon has a state-of-the-art facility with the latest machining technology and continually invests in our team and equipment.
Paragon is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct in all that we do. We believe that honesty and integrity create trust, which is the cornerstone of our business.
We recognize that our success depends on our people’s talent, skills, expertise, and ability to function as a tightly integrated team. Communication and respect are essential elements of a positive and productive business relationship. We promote a caring and helpful approach to those we work with and the community around us.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes the following, other duties may be assigned)
- Greets and registers all Paragon visitors, applying ITAR policies and procedures. Assist with connecting visitors with PDE hosts and local GR amenities.
- Manages ITAR security level files and badges for customers and suppliers.
- Assists with processing invoices for Accounts Payable
- Answers incoming calls and directs callers to the appropriate Paragon contact.
- Assists the Program Managers with in-house customer production activities, including pre and post paperwork processing.
- Manages meeting room schedules and requests through Microsoft Outlook.
- Manages the Traction Guest program, including software and hardware updates, further utilization of untapped program capabilities.
- Provides support for companywide organization initiatives, including but not limited to LEAN activities.
- Assists with various clerical duties, including but not limited to the development of the company newsletter, social media content, event preparations, supporting HR & Mktg inventory tracking, and filing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and a minimum of 2-years of customer service experience required.
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Customer Service – Anticipates customers’ needs with proactive thinking. Willing to jump in to help without being asked/seeing the work that needs to be done.
Planning and Organization – Highly organized while coordinating ideas and resources to make processes easier and better.
Detail Orientated – Diligently attends to details, ensuring quality results.
Communication – Proactively gathers and shares information to ensure processes are followed and activities run smoothly.
Flexibility – Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment.