WEEKENDS SUMMARY: Work with all areas of manufacturing to assist with the overbuild of a specified job.
Paragon D&E is family owned and operated since 1942. Paragon has been awarded the Best and Brightest Company to work for multiple years, partly due to our welcoming culture and industry diversity. Our company works in various industries, including Aerospace, Nuclear, Heavy Truck, Automotive, Agriculture, Oil &Gas, and more! With work in that many industries, there is something for everyone here. Employees get to work with state-of-the-art machining and technology in a clean and organized shop.
With ample room for growth and development, Paragon is looking for new talent, skills, and expertise to join our team because we believe these are the keys to success. Not only are we a stable company looking for process-driven people; Paragon is also a very fun rewarding place to work. Sign-on and referral bonuses, free health insurance, encouraging staff, onsite nurse, EAP, employee gatherings, and so much more! Apply today to join our team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes the following, other duties may be assigned)
- Complete assembly tasks per the lineup.
- Identify and report any needed materials or components that are not available to complete lineup tasks.
- Communicate progress and status of tasks by leaving a written lineup at shift end.
- Verify work order items and pre-shipment checklist tasks are performed and completed.
- Maintain traceability of job materials/components.
- Communicate and report non-conforming products.
- Maintain the status of calibrated personal tools (if applicable).
- Perform the necessary in-process quality checks for specified operations.
High school degree or equivalent; 2+ years experience in tooling required.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
These demands are essential functions of the job that an employee must perform to successfully complete their job. Reasonable accommodations may be made when needed.
Communication – Keeps lines of communication open to ensure no misunderstandings and on-time delivery.
Customer Focused – Understands who their internal customers are and ensures their expectations are exceeded.
Dependability – Shows up to work on time, self-manages, and stays focused despite distractions and interruptions.
Trouble-Shooting – Resolves difficult or complicated challenges and shows insight into the root cause of problems and generates solutions.
Attention to Detail – Diligently attends to detail and checks work to ensure accuracy and completeness.