NIGHTS SUMMARY: Work with all areas of manufacturing to assist with the over-build of injection tools and other molds.
Family-owned and operated since 1942, Paragon D&E is a leader in advanced manufacturing. With a strong history in injection and compression tooling, Paragon has evolved into a multifaceted organization with a diverse product line serving Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Heavy Truck, Automotive, Agricultural, Oil and Gas, and other industries. Paragon has a state-of-the-art facility with the latest machining technology and continually invests in our team and equipment.
Paragon is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct in all that we do. We believe that honesty and integrity create trust, which is the cornerstone of our business.
We recognize that our success depends on our people’s talent, skills, and expertise and our ability to function as a tightly integrated team. Communication and respect are essential elements of a positive and productive business relationship. We promote a caring and helpful approach to those we work with and the community around us.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes the following, other duties may be assigned)
- Complete assembly tasks per the lineup.
- Identify and report any needed materials or components that are not available to complete lineup tasks.
- Communicate progress and status of tasks by leaving a written lineup at shift-end.
- Verify work order items and pre-shipment checklist tasks are performed and completed.
- Maintain traceability of job materials/components.
- Select appropriate benching tools for job completion such as right-angle grinder, profilers, or orbital sanders.
- Bench job to meet finish and/or quality standards.
- Communicate and report non-conforming products.
- Maintain status of calibrated personal tools (if applicable).
- Perform the necessary in-process quality checks for specified operations.
High school degree or equivalent; 2+ years experience in plastic injection tooling required.
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.