IT Director Summary: The Director of Information Technology will manage and direct the company’s information technology (IT) operations, ensuring the department provides efficient and effective technical support services.
Family-owned and operated since 1942, Paragon D&E is a leader in advanced manufacturing. With a strong history in injection and compression tooling, Paragon has evolved into a multifaceted organization with a diverse product line serving Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Heavy Truck, Automotive, Agricultural, Oil and Gas, and other industries. Paragon has a state-of-the-art facility with the latest machining technology and continually invests in our team and equipment.
Paragon is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct in all that we do. We believe that honesty and integrity create trust, which is the cornerstone of our business.
We recognize that our success depends on the talent, skills, and expertise of our people and our ability to function as a tightly integrated team. Communication and respect are essential elements of a positive and productive business relationship. We promote a caring and helpful approach to those we work with and the community around us.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include the following, other duties may be assigned):
- Leads development and implementation processes for the organization’s IT systems and department.
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
- Manages IT security protocols with a specific focus on CMMC compliance and other government standards.
- Oversees proprietary software systems, prioritizing upgrades, and implementation projects, and providing guidance to the coding team.
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure.
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Facilitates IT security audits or investigations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 5 years of experience in IT Cyber Security, previous experience with government regulations preferred. Previous experience with CMMC is a plus.
- At least 10 years of overall experience in IT that show previous growth and innovation
- Experience in planning and implementing cloud deployment is a plus
- Experience in planning and implementing custom AI solutions is a plus
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.